Mountain Ivy, Fern in Metal Urn
MSRP prices shown. Login or establish a wholesale account to see discounted pricing.
Luxury artificial Mountain Ivy, Fern in Metal Urn.
- Made in the USA of imported and/or domestic components. Each floral is handcrafted by a single designer, not mass produced. Production lead-time from receipt of order to shipment is normally 10-12 business days.
- Although "silk" is a common term used to describe artificial flowers and foliage, the floral designs are actually made of materials that have more durability and do not fray or fade as silk does. Each bloom, leaf, and stem is individually wired to maintain realistic form, while the subtle colorations, shadings, and striations in the natural flower are duplicated to perfection!
- All product dimensions are approximate because each arrangement is individually hand-crafted of artificial floral components that are themselves wired and "arrange-able". So each is truly one-of-a-kind, a professionally arranged floral, not form mold assembly line design.
- Treat Distinctive Designs florals, plants, and greenery the same as you would live plants by avoiding exposure to direct sunlight or extremes of heat or cold. Exposure to intense UV rays could cause eventual discoloration.
- Cleans easily with a duster or dryer on cool setting.
- No assembly or "fluffing" required. Arrives ready for display.
|Dominant Foliage||Ivy and Vines|
|Overall Dimensions (HxWxD)||10x10x18|
|Unboxed Height (inches)||14|
|Unboxed Width (inches)||16|
|Unboxed Depth (inches)||15|