How much will the shipping cost be for my order?
Shipping charges are wholly dependent on the composition of each order and distance to destination zip code from our Alabama 35654 shipping point. There is no standard percentage cost of freight per order size or region. DDI's website calculates the shipping charges based on the dimensional weight of the cartons in your Shopping Cart. All products ship from our factory via FedEx Ground or LTL truck line, whichever is more economical. On truck line shipments to residential addresses, the consignee will be contacted for a delivery appointment when the order arrives at the delivering terminal. An accessible phone number is required.
When will I receive my order?
All finished floral products are produced-to-order from exclusively imported components in our Alabama factory. Production turnaround is normally up to 10-12 business days, Monday through Friday, from acceptance of an order to shipment. Time in transit after shipment varies with the distance from our Alabama plant to your delivery address.
- Finished Products: As our product offering is extensive across all finished botanical product categories, we do not produce and stock finished items. Your order is individually handcrafted to order by our experienced U.S. designers.
- Imported Products: Design Components (stem flowers, foliage, fruit, and vegetables) and Décor Accessories (planters, vases, containers, accessories) not subject to domestic manufacture ship in 1-2 business days from order confirmation.
- Exception: QUICK SHIP: Hundreds of SKUs across all product categories, (floral and greenery arrangements, plants, and trees) are already produced and in stock in QUICK SHIP, usually resulting from photo samples, order cancellations, or display samples, but usually only one unit per SKU. Orders for Quick Ship items ship Same Day or Next Day from acceptance of an order.
Will my DDI items require assembly once they arrive?
No. All product will arrive fully-assembled and packaged to minimize disarrangement in transit. Minimal or no “fluffing” may be required to account for movement during shipping.
Do you accept orders for export outside the United States?
Yes, via a consolidator or freight forwarder. However, we cannot ship directly to countries outside the U.S. at this time.
- All orders must provide the complete BILL TO Company Name as well as your U.S.-based SHIP TO consolidator or freight forwarder. Please provide your consolidator or forwarder’s complete company name and address, including domestic phone and fax numbers, email address, and specific contact name with your order.
- We cannot facilitate forwarding services or export arrangements beyond your original U.S. delivery address, such as booking ocean freight, handling export fees or documentation, import duties to the destination country, or other export fees. Such services are the responsibility of your export consolidator or freight forwarder.
- Consolidation: As export orders for our products are generally consolidated with other merchandise for ocean container shipment overseas, we’ll provide you, your consolidator or freight forwarder with shipment specifications, (number of cartons, weight, cubic footage) when the composition of the shipment has been confirmed. We’ll e-mail those specifications so as not to delay order confirmation, production or shipment. Merchandise must be accepted for shipment or pick up when ready.