Waterlook® Rust Gold Iris with Blades in Glass Cylinder
MSRP prices shown. Login or establish a wholesale account to see discounted pricing.
Luxury artificial Waterlook® Rust Gold Iris with Blades in Glass Cylinder.
- Waterlook® is the exclusive process for achieving the illusion of fresh-cut flowers in water in clear glass.
- Waterlook® cures to a smooth, non-sticky finish so dust does not adhere to its surface and is a registered trademark of Distinctive Designs International, Inc.
- Although "silk" is a common term used to describe artificial flowers and foliage, the floral designs are actually made of materials that have more durability and do not fray or fade as silk does. Each bloom, leaf, and stem is individually wired to maintain realistic form, while the subtle colorations, shadings, and striations in the natural flower are duplicated to perfection!
- Made in the USA of imported and/or domestic components. Each floral is handcrafted by a single designer, not mass produced. Production lead-time from receipt of order to shipment is normally 10-12 business days.
- All product dimensions are approximate because each arrangement is individually hand-crafted of artificial floral components that are themselves wired and "arrange-able". So each is truly one-of-a-kind, a professionally arranged floral, not form mold assembly line design.
- Treat Waterlook® florals the same as you would fresh flower arrangements. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight or extremes of heat or cold. Exposure to intense UV rays could cause eventual discoloration.
- Cleans easily with a duster or dryer on cool setting.
- No assembly or "fluffing" required. Arrives ready for display.
|Overall Dimensions (HxWxD)||17x17x45|
|Unboxed Height (inches)||15|
|Unboxed Width (inches)||18|
|Unboxed Depth (inches)||28|